Free Webinar - May 22nd, 2020 1pm CT
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you going crazy during this time of quarantine? How can that be? Aren’t you with the people that you love the most... your family, your friends, your significant other?
1. Can there be too much together time? The answer is “yes”. We all need some personal space. We need to have, and nurture, our own identity. Even children need some time to connect with themselves.
2. Are you getting more irritated more often and more easily? That is to be expected. It is not the getting upset that is the problem, it is what you do next. Channel your energy. Do some of the things that you have been putting off, because you didn’t have the time.
3. Don’t go to bed mad. Haven’t we all heard that little nugget of wis-dumb. Do you know that it is not correct, and that by following it you will make matters worse, not better? So, what should you do instead?
4. Compromise, isn’t that what conventional wis-dumb says to do in difficult times? I’ll show you why not, and what you should do instead. – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qld7Z6KQKY
5. Don’t tell me, let me guess, “It’s Complicated!”. It is not nearly as complicated as you are making it out to be. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAZ9T9BItlc